Hoppipola Sunday Brunch

03:37:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We still remember the day we landed in Pune in 2014. I was literally going to live alone for the first time and I wanted to kick it off by going out and grabbing a couple (not a couple for sure) drinks without being worried about reaching home drunk.



A friend was already living in Pune and suggested that we should go to Hoppipola. The first impression of the place was dope. I personally loved the outdoor seating with tall trees growing out through the roof. It was a weekend and the place was really crowded but we did manage to get ourselves a table back then.

Fast forward to 2017. Despite the fact that we have now been to a lot of new places, I still have that special place in my heart for Hoppipola. And thus, a weekend brunch scene at Hoppipola got me piqued.

This time, we were accompanied by a couple of close friends. Amongst a lot of options that we had to choose from, I profoundly remember trying chicken nachos, spicy chicken wings, chicken nuggets and the chicken pizza.



The chicken nachos were decent. Probably a little more topping would have worked really well.


We were a bit disappointed by the chicken nuggets because they felt very dry and tough.


The pizza seemed to be the winner amongst them all and we spiked ours with some beer. The two got along really well (feel free to try it out).



I am personally not big on mock tails and stuck to my beer but I would like to add that we did hear some good feedback about the drinks.



Overall, the place seems to be a chill place to hang out with friends. You could play beer pong and foosball and maybe have an intense beer pong dual :D





Hoppipola Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments :